You are here
Disclosure and documents received for Bulk Personal Datasets Challenge: March 2017 – June 2017
The Investigatory Powers Tribunal, having delivered its judgment in relation to the domestic and ECHR law issues, in judgment dated 17 October 2016 ( UKIP TRIB 15_110-CH) proceeded in relation to the remaining issues to be determined:
- 1. Searches;
- 2. Transfer by the Respondents of BPD and/or BCD to other bodies including foreign partners and other UK Law Enforcement Agencies;
- 3. EU law issues.
Documents received following the first judgment, in relation to the above, are found at the links below. The bundles are in chronological order.
Skeleton arguments for the hearing on data transfer and EU law issues can be found here.
First Supplemental Bundle
7. (c) Additional doc for GCHQ 3
12. (a) Respondent's skeleton argument
12. (c) Annex to Respondent's skeleton
GCHQ exhibits 4-8
Second Supplemental Bundle
2 (a) Claimant’s RFI
7. (b) Amended GCHQ Open Policy
9. (a) MI5 Witness Statement 2
Third Supplementary Bundle accessible here.